Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Liss Jnr Sch Weather
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Liss Junior School Blog
News from the main Liss Junior School Blog
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Year 6 SATs (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Our new bottle greenhouse and a close encounter with a balloon (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- School Grounds Day at Liss 2019 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Ugandan meals and water melons (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Cooking Ugandan – style meals (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Rock Detectives (Ash Class)
- Poetry, Danegeld and Ethelred the Unready! (Larch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Birch Class)
- Year 5 Design Technology – Pizza Making (Pine Class)
- This week we have been… (Larch Class)
- Alice Holt (Larch Class)
- School Grounds Day 2019 (Ash Class)
- Whales explanation texts (Larch Class)
- Y3 and Y4 trips (Larch Class)
- World Book Day 7th March (Ash Class)
- World Book Day (Birch Class)
Other Liss Junior School Blogs
The latest news from FilmClub, Craft Club and Liss Junior School PTA
What’s been happening?
Who's Online14 visitors online now1 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Today Was Charity Day. Millie Gillard Reports: In this years charity day, we were raising money for the Rosemary Foundation. Together in groups, Year 6 made stalls that the rest of the school would spend their money on this morning. The pictures … Continue reading
As part of Health Week, today we made our own solar ovens. These are common in other parts of the world, especially places where there might not be much fuel available. Using either a pizza box or a shoe box … Continue reading
Our second session with Hampshire coach, Charlie, was a lot of fun. We focused on bowling in this session and Charlie taught them the correct bowling technique before we played small sided games.
Today the children made spicy Tanzanian banana muffins with Mrs Smith as class AS got a headstart on health week over the rest of the school. The photos show that the children really enjoyed their work. The recipe is also … Continue reading
Kate’s story is also from the point of view of Anastasia and is written in a lovely conversational style. THE TRUE STORY! This is my story about the newest member of our family, Cinderella. She isn’t just new, she is … Continue reading