Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Monthly Archives: April 2011
It’s been a long time coming, but Charlie’s myth is finally ready and ready for the world to read. An epic story, it spans continents and stars a deeply flawed hero. You won’t be able to stop yourself reading. Put aside … Continue reading
Leila’s myth is in the Greek style and is epic in scope with some romance thrown in as well. Deptagon and Antandian Noble king Eragona sighed. The hideous monster slug, Deptagon, was freely roaming the land of Eragonia. Before, children … Continue reading
In this Bob Dylan (not the 60s folk star) takes on the evoil Firehead… Bob And The Firehead A long time ago in Athens it was steaming hot day. King Angus was having a party until disaster struck. A knife … Continue reading
Today we have been looking at persuasive phrases in literacy. We used a new programme called Primary wall to place post-its of all the phrases we came up with. To view the phrases please click on the link below: http://bit.ly/eLTDmc