Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online12 visitors online now0 guests, 12 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: March 24, 2011
Tom’s myth combines ancient story with modern technology… SLASHEUS AND THE MONSTROUS SLICE In the heart of Greece lies a small crowded village called Zerros, which had remained, calm and peaceful for over one hundred years. That was until a … Continue reading
Jessica’s myth is a real epic with several homages to famous greek myths… The girl who wished she wasn’t King Ageas put his head in his hands and sighed, “ Will no one come forth to make an attempt of … Continue reading