Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online16 visitors online now0 guests, 16 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: March 23, 2011
A tense surreal myth that draws on Life on Mars and Doctor Who is Abi’s composition. One: In the beginning “Silence will fall soon,” as an echo went around the dark silent room. “Who’s there?” I said. But no one … Continue reading
Lots of speech and a whirlwind romance in this myth by Emily. The story of Tomas Long, long ago in a village called Lucaphon in Greece ,there was a boy by the name of Tomas. He had a father called … Continue reading
Catriona’s myth features a hero called Mr Muscles. Don’t worry, he doesn’t clean sinks. This Mr Muscles slays monsters… The Charging Beast! A beast had arrived in our peaceful town and was wrecking lots of shops and houses. It was … Continue reading
A cracking good story with an unusual way of killing an evil beast. James has drawn on several famous myths to create his own. Enjoy the story… Andres and the evil Mojo A long time ago in Helios there lived … Continue reading