Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online13 visitors online now0 guests, 13 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: March 16, 2011
Emily’s story features a brave heroine… The Deadly Angel Chapter 1: The plague Long, long ago in Ancient Greece there was a beautiful princess called Indigo. Unfortunately for her, a foul beast had spread a plague, and was killing everyone. … Continue reading
Another highly entertaining story with some great archaic language. Lotheeno And The Hondrah Long ago when Greece was ruled by gods and goddesses, Sparta was cursed by the dreaded Hondrah. Legend says that the Hondrah had always wanted to rule … Continue reading
Courteney’s myth is highly entertaining although it might set back gender relations by a few hundred years. I hope you enjoy it…. Lucas and the Bone Crusher Lucas sat on the warm gravel outside the castle steps, where Lucas’s father … Continue reading