Subscribe to Blog via Email
Who has Visited?
Where have they visited from?
Where and when did they visit?
Kafuro & Liss Blog
Kafuro Primary School & Liss Junior School’s shared blog
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 9 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 8 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 7 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Changing Communities: Building in Liss part 6 (Kafuro & Liss blog)
- Uganda celebration event at Liss Junior School (Kafuro & Liss blog)
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Daily Challenge 73 (1.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Virtual Sports Week (Birch Class)
- Daily challenge 72 (30.6.20) (Ash Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Home Learning Days 56-60 (Larch Class)
- Daily challenge 71 (29.6.20) (Ash Class)
- Sports (Beech Class Blog)
- A little laugh (Ash Class)
- Friday Feeling (Ash Class)
- Dance Partners (Larch Class)
- Declan’s Home Learning (Larch Class)
What’s been happening?
Who's Online11 visitors online now0 guests, 11 bots, 0 members
Daily Archives: March 14, 2011
Tim’s story is set in China and has a very downbeat ending ‘Jo-Mo The Great’ Long,long ago in ancient China one great Jo-Mo and his helper Mau-Mau were called upon by the grand Emperor Tang-Wing to defeat the evil dragon … Continue reading
Kate’s myth involves a brave hero, a mean man and a very nasty beast. The mystical monster Long,long ago there lived a very fair king who went by the name of Dareous, who lived a very happy live indeed until … Continue reading
A nasty beast has been upsetting the good people of Greece. But does our hero leave some unfinished business at the end? Is a sequel on the way? Fast Flame And The Beasts There was once a person called … Continue reading
The first myth of the week comes from Phoebe. This is a dramatic story in which not evrything is resolved at the end. Athena the serpent slayer. Long, Long ago Elpius, a thief, stole King Luton’s most loved treasure, a golden … Continue reading